International priority shipping for all B2B and B2C consignees
Our international priority shipping service applies to all types of B2B and B2C consignees, and you can prepare and follow your shipments online using our customer portal.
Information is accessible via smartphone, PC, or tablet, and signed Proof of Delivery (POD) is available on demand.
We can also manage customs clearance, and complete collections in the same time and using the same methods as your other GEODIS shipments.
Delivery package acceptance conditions
The following package acceptance conditions apply:
- Packages up to 70 kg (actual weight)
- Maximum weight per shipment: 300 kg
- Billable weight: either the actual weight or volumetric weight (LxWxH)/5000), whichever is highest
- Maximum dimension (L+W+H) 300 cm
- Maximum dimensions per shipment: 120 cm x 80 cm x 80 cm
- Goods not accepted: live animals (including fish), valuables (money, jewelry, etc.), perishable goods, firearms
- Dangerous goods: all merchandise labeled as unacceptable by GEODIS, to a wide range of selected destinations, and only upon signature of an IATA protocol.
- Wines & spirits: depending upon the type of product and destination
Enhanced liability is higher for €33 per kg, up to €1000/parcel or a sum established by the Warsaw Convention.
All international merchandise shipments must be accompanied with the corresponding customs documents or risk being blocked at customs.
Due to regulations and fluctuating prices, GEODIS applies fuel surcharges for express international Air Freight services.
June 2023: 25.75%
This fuel surcharge is applied to all your Fly Express international air express shipments, which are subject to the fuel surcharge for air services. It will appear as a percentage increase at the bottom of your invoice.
Some value-added additional services are available on request. For more information about these services, please click on the following link.
Download our additional services list