Express & Courier
Ensure the continuity of your activities, for situations where time is more than critical.
GEODIS provides you with an urgent transport offer.
High availability - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our couriers are operated by dedicated teams, grouped into regional centres of expertise throughout France.
- We commit ourselves to provide you with an estimate in less than 30 minutes and to take charge of the goods within 2 hours of the estimate being validated*.
- We set up a continuity plan in the event of an incident.
Transparency and responsiveness throughout the process
- You have real-time monitoring from your portal of the estimated time of arrival (ETA), calculated according to the journey and the vehicle's traffic flow
- Access to the geolocation of your merchandise from your portal and the recipient interface
- Email and/or sms notifications are sent to you and your recipient during the main stages of the transport (taking into account your request, taking charge of the goods, delivery of the goods).
- In the event of a delay or incident, the Courier Centre will inform you immediately by phone.
A matter for specialists
- Our teams are made up of professionals in the field of courier service, experienced in the special requirements of this type of transport.
- They work with a network of couriers who have been tested and evaluated throughout the partnership, in particular on their commitment to respect our strict processes (feedback, immediate reporting of a delay or incident).
- Our teams know how to study and implement tailor-made and complex solutions.
- Urgent shipments to France and European countries
- Service available 24/7
- Track & trace in real time and geolocation
- Tailor-made studies of complex needs
* For all types of freight (excluding regulated materials), within the limit of 1.2 tons and which can be transported in a vehicle up to 14 m3.
For consignments outside these standards, response and pick-up times may be different.