The scammers may:
- Impersonate an officer of GEODIS;
- Respond to your job applications via unofficial channels;
- Present to you a fictitious employment contract on a 3rd party website;
- Influence you to transfer money in the form of a bank “processing fees” or “work visa” purposes ;
- Direct you to make payment through a 3rd party website before becoming uncontactable after payment is made
Please note that all of GEODIS’ employment postings are posted on GEODIS LinkedIn Website at (https://sg.linkedin.com/company/geodis).
Applications should be made directly through LinkedIn. Our official website is (www.geodis.com). GEODIS will never:
- Solicit or offer any form of employment on Telegram;
- Require you to transfer funds to another bank account;
Kindly stay vigilant of these scams. Please feel free to reach out to GEODIS HR [email protected], if you need to verify the authenticity of your employment offer.