On Demand Premium
On Demand Premium service handles 100% of your shipments through our express network. We will inform your customer about the delivery date (usually the following morning). If they like, they can then modify their delivery conditions according to the following options:
- Scheduled home delivery in a single, half-day slot over a period of 7 days, from Monday through Saturday morning. The first possible delivery slot for appointments made the previous day before midnight is the following morning. Same-day delivery in the afternoon is available for appointments made before 11 a.m. Evening deliveries are also available in certain urban areas.
- Delivery to a pick-up point at one of the 110 GEODIS agencies closest to their home.
- Delivery to a neighbor, a building manager or a safe location.
On Demand Standard
On Demand Standard allows recipients to choose a delivery location directly online. The delivery is scheduled for a single day over a period of 7 days, from Monday through Friday. The first possible delivery slot is within 2 or 3 days. Packages can also be picked up at the GEODIS agency closest to the recipient.
SMS notifications and reminders
Both offers include bilingual notifications sent by SMS and/or email through which our appointment site is directly accessible (compatible with PC/MAC, Tablet, and Smartphone). If no response is received, we send a reminder 24 hours later. A reminder message is also sent the day before delivery. Deliveries are made in person with 'signature upon receipt' to the threshold of an apartment complex or building. If the recipient is absent, our driver will take a photo of the residency’s front door as evidence that a delivery was attempted. The absent recipient can then reschedule a new delivery time directly online.
Package acceptance conditions
Single and multi-piece shipments:
- Maximum shipment/pallet weight: 70 kg/150 kg for pallets
- Maximum length: 3 meters
- Maximum height: 1.80 meters
- Maximum combined length and width: 4 meters
- Maximum volume: 2 cubic meters
- Maximum number of pallets: 1
- Accepted pallets: 100x120 or 80x120 only
- Delivery of wines and spirits: Accepted
- Delivery of hazardous materials: Accepted (under certain conditions and after signature of our ADR agreement – an Appendix to the sales contract signed with our agency)
The following merchandise is excluded from this service: all unpackaged or improperly packaged products, couches (except on compatible pallets), canoes, kayaks, small boats, sailboards, garage doors, gates, ladders over 3m, windows, products that are too fragile, such as those containing glass and glaziery (even if well packaged), vegetable products such as palm trees or baobabs without a rigid container, pallets not compatible with the pallet jack used for delivery, and all cargo too large for the pallet.
- Excess liability: €33 per kg, up to €1,000/parcel
- Available destinations: FRA, BEL, Monaco, Luxembourg
Some value-added additional services are available on request. For more information about these services, please click on the following link.