Level-up your customer experience
Stockouts are disappointing. GEODIS helps you avoid it, by understanding your fulfillment goals & acting on them.
Our fulfillment & omnichannel services ensure that the right products are in-stock & delivered at the right time, to the right destination. For improved eCommerce fulfillment efficiency, bank on our capabilities in warehousing and transportation.
The result: best buying experience ever for your B2B, B2C, or D2C customers. Trust us to handle (in full or part) all your SKUs, from order placement to delivery & returns.
Foster business growth with faster order fulfillment
Ever since the eCommerce boom, online retailers have been striving to offer customers access to their products from anywhere, any place, and at any time. They also seek to continually shorten delivery lead-times. To achieve these goals, you need innovative logistics solutions that enable quick fulfillment and distribution.
"Outsource your fulfillment activities to a third-party logistics (3PL) provider like GEODIS. Whether you are a marketplace or a brand selling online, you stand to gain from our expertise in warehousing and 'picking, packing, & shipping'. And our proven fulfillment systems, processes, and people will help deliver a seamless experience to your customers."
Frequently asked questions
You may ship and store all kinds of goods, from mobile phones to food items and clothes, through a third-party fulfillment service. These 3PL vendors usually offer custom solutions to take care of the end-to-end logistics involved in delivering the order from point A to point B.
- Delivery speeds and costs to match your requirement
- Access to a wide network of well-situated warehouses & fulfillment center
- Scalable solutions with omni channel eCommerce logistics capabilities
- Smart and optimized returns management
- Choice of sustainable fulfillment solutions
- Powerful technology platforms to manage eCommerce fulfillment
Your eCommerce fulfillment provider is responsible for securing your goods and storing them at the fulfillment center. Then, they pick, pack, and deliver the goods to your customer. Sometimes, they can also be charged with managing the reverse logistics of customer returns.
- Make your online store user-friendly website for customers to easily place their orders
- Use an order management platform
- Improve SKU handling to avoid damages during the fulfillment process
- Employ an inventory management to consistently track, manage, and analyze stock levels
- Carefully manage the acquisition, storage, and transportation of stock
- Or skip all these steps (above) and outsource your fulfillment [process to a trusted 3PL
Fill out the form to get in touch with our GEODIS experts
We’ll show you how you can use GEODIS to deliver what matters to your customers. No matter the size, goals or shape of your business – we can tailor-make our solutions to fit your needs.