Get ready to grow your cross-border eCommerce orders and revenue
Your eCommerce business is growing and you’re ready to break into new countries and markets. You need an international parcel shipping service that will deliver on your promises.
GEODIS MyParcel is here to help. It’s a fully featured, friction-free, low-cost shipping service delivering from the U.S. to Canada, the EU, and the UK. We provide several best-in-class services to make international shipping fast and easy:
- Complete integration with your existing eCommerce systems for end-to-end automation
- Pickup, customs clearance, shipping, and delivery within two to nine days, door-to-door
- Competitive, fully inclusive pricing at the shopping cart, including tax and duties
- Retain total control of your brand and the customer experience, including tracking and tracing
- Express customs clearance and cross-border support, including all codes and compliance
A single point of contact for any questions or requests.
Reduce cart abandonment and missed sales opportunities
Cross-border eCommerce sellers are particularly vulnerable to hidden fees that heighten the risk of cart abandonment. GEODIS MyParcel provides a transparent and itemized list of all fees to your customer at checkout, including applicable duties and taxes. This lets your customers know their fully landed cost and means they can complete the purchase with confidence.
GEODIS MyParcel also provides strong customer service, end-to-end visibility on shipment status and location, and a simple returns process.
“While there are clear benefits to cross-border and international eCommerce sales, be wary of issues that could cause your retail business to miss out on a market of 450 million potential customers and growth opportunities. A key challenge lies in the inability to fully meet international customer expectations. For instance, many shoppers expect a premium delivery service at an affordable price. This requirement will become more difficult to achieve as cross-border regulations continue to accommodate the rise of direct-to-consumer international eCommerce flows.”
Frequently asked questions
When you send relatively small parcels of less than 150 lbs, it's typically classed as small parcel delivery. Small parcel delivery can be completed by a variety of last-mile transportation methods, including ground shipping, air shipping, or even by bicycle or motorcycle in urban areas.
The best delivery service for small packages depends on several factors, including the package size and weight, delivery location, required delivery time frame, and sender's budget. Some of the most popular and reliable small package delivery service providers are USPS (United States Postal Service), UPS (United Parcel Service), FedEx, and DHL. We provide access to all of these services via GEODIS MyParcel.
The small parcel measurements may vary based on the carrier and service being used. Examples of maximum small parcel dimensions are as follows:
- USPS Priority Mail: Maximum parcel weight up to 70 lbs, length up to 108 inches, length & girth combined up to 130 inches
- UPS small package: Weight up to 150 lbs, length up to 108 inches, length & girth combined up to 165 inches
- FedEx small package: Weight up to 150 lbs, length up to 108 inches, length & girth combined up to 165 inches
Here's how to track a small parcel delivery:
- Get your unique tracking number from the carrier or shipping provider
- Go to the carriers website/app
- Enter your tracking number
- Check the delivery status
- Sign up for delivery notifications and real-time updates
GEODIS MyParcel provides centralized and transparent tracking for any provider we work with.
Small parcels can be delivered from the U.S. to 26 European countries, the UK, and Canada within the following timeframes:
- GEODIS MyParcel shipping: four to six days
- Express shipping (such as DHL Express or FedEx International Priority): one to three business days
- Standard shipping (such as USPS Priority Mail International or UPS Worldwide Expedited): six to ten business days
Yes, small parcels can be delivered internationally. The shipping time, cost, & specific requirements for international small parcel delivery may vary depending on the destination country, carrier, or shipping provider used.
When shipping small parcels internationally, it's important to be aware of customs requirements, additional documentation, or restrictions that may apply. Alternatively, just partner with a logistics company like GEODIS for end-to-end management of small parcel delivery.
Choose the best small parcel delivery service based on your specific shipping needs, carrier options, and budget:
- List your shipping requirements including the size and weight of the package, destination country, delivery confirmation, and insurance needs.
- Research carriers and delivery options, considering factors such as shipping time, cost, reliability, and customer service.
- Check for additional fees, such as surcharges for oversized goods, or restrictions on certain item types.
GEODIS MyParcel will seek out the best carriers for your parcels to deliver your products quickly and at a reasonable rate.
A “Tax and Duty” calculator shows the total amount that will be charged to your customer, also known as the “Total Landed Cost.”
GEODIS MyParcel calculates and clearly shows the total shipping fees, taxes, and duties for your customer’s order. Typically, duties, fees, and taxes are determined based on the product type, order value, country of origin, and the final country of destination.
Depending on the country, other terms may be used to refer to duties and taxes. For example, in the EU, tax is referred to as Value Added Tax (VAT).
We pick up parcels every working day, Monday through Friday, at the agreed pick-up time. We don’t pick up parcels on national or regional holidays. Our normal cut-off time for pick-up is 4:00 pm (16:00) local time. Depending on your shipment volume and location, we may be able to offer different pickup times.
No, once your parcels arrive at GEODIS, we process them for export. We’ll then arrange for them to be sent to the destination country on the same or the next business day. There’s no minimum quota, volume, or value that you need to meet.
Fill out the form to get in touch with our GEODIS MyParcel experts
GEODIS delivers what matters to your customers. No matter the size, goals, or shape of your business, we'll customize our parcel solutions to your exact needs.