Online retailers common your source their logistics and fulfilment to third-party service providers.
Third-party logistics partners seldom get the implementation and daily service execution right.
Customer service is affected by logistical challenges such as issues with inbound supply, order volume fluctuations, inventory accuracy, pick accuracy, order cut-off time, and returns.
GEODIS, with its vast expertise and agility, can help mitigate such logistics issues by:
- Carefully managing incoming supply to avoid stockouts
- Absorbing fluctuations in order volumes to avoid missed delivery times
- Maintaining an accurate inventory at all times, to avoid giving the buyer incorrect information about product availability
- Handling outgoing orders to avoid errors in package preparation and delivery
- Ensuring that the returns process is efficient and cost-effective