Percent of the population you can reach
0% in 2 days
0% in 1 day
Population percentages are estimates based on National Parcel Carrier transit times.
Percent of the population you can reach shipping ground
0% in 2 days
0% in 1 day
- Savannah Details
- Dallas Details
- The Dallas campus is centrally located for efficient distribution to much of the South. Positioned in a low-cost LTL market, it is an ideal location for both parcel and truckload distribution.
- Statesville Details
- Centrally located in North Carolina, this location is able to service the East Coast with the Port of Charleston and Savannah both located a few hours away.
- Nashville Details
- Approximately 76% of the United State's population is located within 1 day's drive of this campus. GEODIS Americas' headquarters is conveniently located in close proximity to these sites as well.
- Eastern PA Details
- This campus is located within 1 day's distribution to 4 of the top 10 largest metropolitan areas and 2 day's distribution to 7 of the top 10 largest metropolitan areas.
- Plainfield Details
- With over 65% of U.S. businesses located within 1 day's drive, this campus has become the go-to market for eCommerce supply chains. It boasts close proximity to the Indianapolis Airport, the 2nd largest FedEx Hub, and has quick access to 5 major interstates.
- Southern CA Details
- Encompassing 12 facilities spanning across 70 miles of Southern California, this campus has facilities positioned within miles of UPS and FedEx hubs, key international airports, and major ports.
- Central PA Details
- With over 7 miles of conveyance and close proximity to some of the largest metropolitan areas in the U.S., this campus is a hub for eCommerce brands.
- Kansas City Details
- With locations throughout Missouri and Kansas, this location offers multiples sites with the ability to easily reach the Midwest.
- New Jersey Details
- Located minutes from Newark International Airport, this location is close enough to serve the city while providing easy access to major ports and 4 main interstates to reach the North East.
- St Louis Details
- With locations both in Missouri and Southwest Illinois, these campuses are in close proximity to the St. Louis International Airport for easy access to the Midwest.
- Columbus Details
- With its central location, this campus is a 10-hour drive from almost 50% of U.S. markets. This campus offers the ability to service all industries but boasts an expertise in retail.
- Sparks Details
- This campus holds the most registrations, accreditations, and certifications for healthcare supply chains. With close proximity to the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and 2 major interstates, it is an ideal West Coast distribution location.
- Seattle Details
- With multiple campuses across the Seattle metro area, this location offers close proximity to the Seattle International Airport, major ports, and interstates. This location has a diverse customer base with the ability to support many types of operations.
- Chicago Details
- With over 50% of U.S. businesses located within 1 day's drive, the Chicago campus spans across Illinois. This provides excellent access to the greater Chicago suburbs via 5 major interstates.
- Fond Du Lac Wisconsin Details
- Located in Eastern Wisconsin, this campus offers the ability to service both the U.S. and Canada.
- Memphis Details
- The close proximity to the Memphis International Airport, a FedEx "SuperHub", allows for parcel drop-off times as late as midnight. With two Mississippi River railroad crossings, it is an ideal location for multimodal transportation.
- Atlanta Details
- The Atlanta campus is in close proximity to the Port of Savannah making it an ideal location for cross-dock activities and importing goods.